Malossi RS24 Front Shock GT / GTS 2006 - 2014 & 2018+
Improve your ride! High quality, adjustable performance front shock by Malossi. Fits the GT / GTS from 2006 to 2014 and then all 2018 and newer GTS.
SHOCK ABSORBER RS24
It is a regenerable oleo gear with bi-lamination piston and baffle plate compensation.
- Ø 36 mm piston with two independent lamellar packs, one in extension and one in compression; lamellar system made of harmonic steel with leaf spring configuration
- LUBRIFLON-PTFE B70 piston runner guide (bronze-loaded modified compound)
- Sliding on GUIDA DU guide bushing (a composite material obtained by sintering a layer of spheroidal bronze on a mild steel strap properly treated, followed by impregnation and coating with a mixture of PTFE + PB)
- Polyester resin SEALTHANE grade 9345 scraper ring
- 38NCD4 alloy steel shock absorber rod ø 14 mm, hardened and tempered with hard chrome deposit thickness 25/30 microns (superficial hardness of the untreated shaft HRC 55/60)
Fits the following for the US Market:
- Vespa GT 200 : 2004 - 2009
- Vespa GTS 250 : 2006 - 2009
- Vespa GTS 300 : 2010 - 2014
- Vespa GTS 300 : 2018 - 2022